We hope that you are all staying safe and healthy.
Yesterday Governor Pritzker announced the plan to “Restore Illinois.” It mentions that gatherings of more than 50+ will not be permitted until we reach Phase 5, essentially not until a vaccine has been approved. The time table for each phase is unknown, which brings some uncertainty to all in-person events.
It is our recommendation to begin exploring 2021 date options, if you have not already.
A few things to consider/next steps when rescheduling:
- First, speak with your Planner/Coordinator if you have one
- Ask your venue for their availability
- Speak with your families about what date options you have available
- Share date options with your Vendors
- Asses overall Vendor availability
- Discuss the final date decision with your families and confirm with your venue
- Request new contracts from Venue and Vendors
We are in this together!