Restoring Private Events
We hope that you are all staying safe and healthy.
Yesterday Governor Pritzker announced the plan to “Restore Illinois.” It mentions that gatherings of more than 50+ will not be permitted until we reach Phase 5, essentially not until a vaccine has been approved. The time table for each phase is unknown, which brings some uncertainty to all in-person events.
It is our recommendation to begin exploring 2021 date options, if you have not already.
A few things to consider/next steps when rescheduling:
- First, speak with your Planner/Coordinator if you have one
- Ask your venue for their availability
- Speak with your families about what date options you have available
- Share date options with your Vendors
- Asses overall Vendor availability
- Discuss the final date decision with your families and confirm with your venue
- Request new contracts from Venue and Vendors
Let our experienced Planning & Coordination team guide you through these uncertain times. Schedule your complimentary consultation by contacting us with days and times that work best for you.
We are in this together!
Click here for our most recent blog post “Our Future Together.”